In the past, the Aolis Date calendar watch was mostly presented in blue replica watches uk
and black plates, and the brand added green warm brown and green vitality to the replica watches
brand, offering more choices for those who love brand diving uk replica watches
. The black disks are presented in matt and polished styles, demonstrating the sincerity of Oxley. In addition, the Aquis Date also introduced a new 39.5 mm watch, making it practical and stylish not only as a reliable instrument for diving suits, but also as an exquisite accessory under the replica rolex
Senior Delphi Developer
9/13/2012 2:24:00 AM
- Implement technical solutions using internally developed platform using Delphi language.
- Focus will be on developing Client side software
- Produce high quality code which is functional and maintainable.
Participate in the development process for gathering requirements, implementing, testing and releasing applications.
- Maintain and improve the applications after go-live.
- Improve and maintain existing code, procedures and systems.
- Impart knowledge and benefit of experience to other members of the team (eg development best practices and standards)
- Partner with the front line support team in supporting the applications.
- Highly motivated with a commitment to produce high quality results.
- Constantly looking for improvements to all aspects of the development process.
- Effectively communicate ideas and take on-board the ideas of others.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong interest in computing in general and be able to apply outside knowledge to our work.
- Interested and open to learning new ideas and concepts; inquisitive
- Needs to be able to work effectively with people from outside the IT team, particularly with Front Office Support and Trading/Sales/Operations.
- A motivated programmer seeking excellence and quality.
- A good reader who can find information in English and digest it.
- A team player who can communicate ideas and take on-board the ideas of others.
- You DON’T need to have a university degree in Engineering.
- You DON’T need to have work experience.
- You DO need to show a sample of your work (preferably in Delphi).
Apply your CV and samples to: email@example.com