- Implement technical solutions using internally developed platform using Delphi language.
- Focus will be on developing Client side software
- Produce high quality code which is functional and maintainable.
Participate in the development process for gathering requirements, implementing, testing and releasing applications.
- Maintain and improve the applications after go-live.
- Improve and maintain existing code, procedures and systems.
- Impart knowledge and benefit of experience to other members of the team (eg development best practices and standards)
- Partner with the front line support team in supporting the applications.
- Highly motivated with a commitment to produce high quality results.
- Constantly looking for improvements to all aspects of the development process.
- Effectively communicate ideas and take on-board the ideas of others.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong interest in computing in general and be able to apply outside knowledge to our work.
- Interested and open to learning new ideas and concepts; inquisitive
- Needs to be able to work effectively with people from outside the IT team, particularly with Front Office Support and Trading/Sales/Operations.
- A motivated programmer seeking excellence and quality.
- A good reader who can find information in English and digest it.
- A team player who can communicate ideas and take on-board the ideas of others.
- You DON’T need to have a university degree in Engineering.
- You DON’T need to have work experience.
- You DO need to show a sample of your work (preferably in Delphi).
Apply your CV and samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org